I made this yummy holiday treat for a Christmas party last weekend, and it was such a hit, I wanted to share it with you on the blog! I got this recipe from Created by Diane
and tweaked it just a little bit. If you love cranberries, you have to try this recipe. The sweet pie combined with the tartness of the cranberries made it a crowd favorite. There was not a crumb left when I brought it to the party!! Only 11 days till Christmas!
- Already made pie shells (I used two of the kind that already comes in a pan)
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 12-ounce bag of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and half the bag of cranberries in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mix to a standard kitchen mixer, and add in eggs one at a time and finally the vanilla until everything is mixed in.
- Pour into pie shells, and bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Allow pie to cool completely before refrigerating for several hours.
- Serve, eat, and enjoy!!